Posted on Jul. 15, 2017
Charter Spectrum is looking for Customer Service Representatives that can provide top-notch service, via the telephone, while keeping cool under pressure. Come and discover the most comprehensive paid training available in a culture that values and rewards performance. Our team of professionals offer tremendous support, team incentives and career development!
If you are a customer service fanatic, technically savvy, and enjoy working in a diverse work environment, come join our East Louisville call center team!
Residential Call Center Support
• Provide support to our valued Internet and Phone Customers
• Confer with customers by phone to provide support and gather required information.
• Check to ensure appropriate changes are made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Satisfactory results from a background check and drug screen will be required.
• We require that you be willing to work evenings, and at least one weekend day.
• Adhere to company and individual performance metrics.
• Enter information using a computer keyboard.
• Perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
You are encouraged to apply if you have experience in any of the following areas: Entry level sales, Customer service, Hospitality (restaurant/hotel), Retail sales, Communications, Administrative (clerical or office), Computers.
• Starting at $14.11/hour with generous shift pay
• Free/discounted cable services
• Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
• 401k dollar for dollar company match up to 6%
• Charter offers paid training for a variety of schedules
• Full-time opportunities (40 hours/week)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
• Opportunities for advancement
If you believe you can provide excellent customer care, thrive in a dynamic call center environment and become a positive and dependable team member, then we want to talk to you!
Apply online - see quick apply button. Or via e-mail with resume/work history attached.
Requisition Number: 198412BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.