Posted on Dec. 11, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Villages at Historic SilverCrest
Responsibilities GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
THE HISTORIC VILLAGES OF SILVERCREST IN NEW ALBANY are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility in currently looking for a non-certified RESIDENT CARE ASSOCIATE (CAREGIVER) to join our team!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CNA AND WORKING WITH SENIORS? WE OFFER FREE CNA CLASSES TO OBTAIN YOUR LICENSE SO APPLY AND GROW WITH OUR COMPANY!!
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RN:
* Utilize the nursing process in delivering patient care and ensure continuity of care from admission through discharge and return to family and community.
* Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
* Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident's physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, the physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident's condition.
* Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate "life saving" measures in the absence of a physician.
* Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
* Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician's order and accurately record all care provided.
* Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plans based on such assessments.
* Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack of response to care provided.
* Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Long Term Care or other related healthcare experience preferred
* Able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
* Must be able to deal compassionately with personnel, residents, family members and the general public
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-