Posted on Oct. 14, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Lakeland Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If so, we want to hear from you !!!
LAKELAND REHABILITATION & HEALTHCARE CENTER in Milford, Indiana is looking for dynamic RESIDENT CARE ASSOCIATES/CAREGIVERS (non-certified) to join our team!!!
LAKELAND REHABILITATION & HEALTHCARE CENTER (15 minutes South of Goshen /15 minutes North of Warsaw) is an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility.
We currently have openings in our clinical department for RESIDENT CARE ASSOCIATES/CAREGIVERS (non-certified) .
Responsibilities of our Resident Care Associates/Caregivers (non-certified) include but are not limited to:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
- Successful candidates must have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service!
We currently have FULL TIME or PART TIME opportunities available at our health campus.
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW TIME!!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- WEEKLY PAY! Yes, WEEKLY!!
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Generous Benefits including a FREE HEALTH INSURANCE plan option!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment
- MONTHLY Employee Celebration Events
- BONUSES for Shift Pick-Ups, Perfect Attendance, New Employee Referrals and much more
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Long Term Care or other related healthcare experience preferred
* Able to relay information concerning a resident's condition
* Must be able to deal compassionately with personnel, residents, family members and the general public
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.