Posted on May. 17, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location RidgeCrest Health Campus
Responsibilities NOW HIRING PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME RCAS, ALL SHIFTS.
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a non-certified RESIDENT CARE ASSOCIATE (CAREGIVER) to join our team!
Responsibilities of our Resident Care Associate / Caregiver include but are not limited to:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
- Successful candidates must have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Long Term Care or other related healthcare experience preferred
* Able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
* Must be able to deal compassionately with personnel, residents, family members and the general public
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-