Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Meet out hiring managers in person
Tuesday October 25th from 10am - 2pm
Click apply now for location address
Position: Reservations Specialist
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International. Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Qualified Sales Leads
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The Reservations Specialist is a key member of our Owner Services & Reservations Operations team. The Reservations Specialist is responsible for servicing a large volume of inbound calls from timeshare owners and rental guests, providing exceptional customer service and processing various reservation and payment transactions.
• Service a large volume of inbound calls daily, providing exceptional customer service.
• Process owner reservations, annual maintenance fee payments and mortgage payments.
• Process rental reservations.
• Accurately query and input data in a moderately complex computer system.
• Make relatively simple mathematical calculations accurately using a 10-key calculator.
• Communicate with various internal departments and external third-party service providers.
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management.
• Intermediate level computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Previous call center or customer service related experience, preferably in a timeshare or hotel/hospitality environment preferred.
• Multi-lingual capabilities (English, Spanish, Portuguese) preferred.
• Exceptional listening and written & verbal communication skills.
• Advanced spelling and grammar skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
• Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time working on the telephone.
• Positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
• Ability to work a daily 8-hour shift with non-standard days off to support our 7-days-a-week operation.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer