Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
8 hour shifts: Monday-Friday, Full Time
Bayshore Pointe Nursing & Rehab Center is always looking for talented and dedicated additions to our staff!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Other duties may be assigned*
• Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
• Administers medications and treatments.
• Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
• Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
• Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Current CPR certification.
Supervises LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses, certified nursing assistants
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Helping Hands ... Compassionate Hearts
Bayshore Pointe is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V