Posted on May. 19, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Lake Eustis Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for 7a-3p and 3p-11p shifts.
Lake Eustis Health and Rehabilitation Center is the premier choice for quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitation care. Tucked away between beautiful downtown Eustis and scenic Lake Eustis, our center provides one of the most advanced rehabilitation and nursing centers.
At Gulf Coast Health Care we believe in the power of our associates, which is why we consider them our number one asset. Our success is attributed to our ability to recruit and retain committed professionals in all areas of the organization. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun work environment.
We encourage you to dive into Gulf Coast Health Care culture and discover why we are different. Gulf Coast is proud to have the longevity and experience of our associates as it contributes to the overall success of our company and quality of care for the centers’ residents. We strive to create an environment in which we empower our associates to contribute and make a difference. Over 1,200 of our associates have been with the company for over 10 years.
• Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing in the state of Florida
• Experience in a skilled nursing facility required
• Experience in direct patient care in a medical and/or long-term care setting with responsibility for multiple patients preferred
• Must be able to read and write English
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to maintain regularly scheduled attendance
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun work environment.
• Paid time off and holidays
• Company matching 401K
• Many other great benefits
If you are truly passionate about joining an organization that values your dedication, knowledge and leadership abilities, we encourage you to apply today.
Please select "apply" to forward your resume.