Posted on Sep. 27, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Be Part of a Winning Team!
JSA Medical Group is now hiring RNs in Tampa, FL!
If you are searching for a dynamic, leading-edge company that is focused on providing quality care for our patients and growth opportunities for our employees, you've found the right place!
Our reach extends from the Tampa Bay to Orlando to South Florida, including primary care centers (JSA Medical Group and HealthCare Partners South Florida) and pharmacies (AmeriDrug).
We have won numerous workplace awards including one of Modern Healthcare Magazine's Top 100 Best Places in Work in Healthcare and Top Places to Work for numerous years.
Our employees work in a safe, caring, primary-care environment with the support of a strong corporate team.
We are seeking RNs to join our talented team!
• Contributes to and supports the corporation's quality initiatives by planning, communicating and encouraging team and individual. Maintains a strong focus on quality and continuous improvement within job scope.
• Maintains an active nursing appointment schedule for assisting the Provider in the monitoring of members’ health care needs.
• Assists the Care Manager and Provider in the follow-up management of post-hospitalized or post-emergency room visits.
• Comprehensively screens patients for care opportunities and collaborates with treating physician to develop care plans that meet patients’ needs and result in appropriate quality care.
• Provides condition specific patient education and anticipatory guidance, as well as care coordination, under the guidance of the Provider.
• Maintains clinical documentation within the medical records assuring compliance within all guidelines.
• Provides health teaching.
• Provides direct nursing care, comfort measures, emotional support to patients.
• Comprehensively screens patients for care opportunities and collaborates with treating physician to identify referrals to care management.
• Executes orders of Provider based on knowledge of cause and effect of order after verifying accuracy.
• Performs selected IV therapy and administers prescribed treatment per Provider order.
• Documents all interventions, responses, and outcomes.
• Initiates standard emergency procedures until Provider or EMS is available.
• Applies principles of asepsis and infection control.
• Compliance with Company’s Code of Conduct, HIPAA regulations and the Florida Patient’s Bill of Rights.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Possess a current and valid RN Florida state license; CPR certification or ability to obtain it within 60 days of employment Ability to obtain IV Certification within 90 days of employment.
• 2 – 5 years of experience in Med-Surg, ER, ICU, Acute Care is preferred.
• Experience with electronic health records (EHR) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to supervise the provision of Family Practice/Primary Care services and other specialized services
• Knowledge of personnel management
• Ability to learn and implement appropriate Federal, State, and local regulations
• Ability to manage budgets
• Ability to develop and implement required plans
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently
• Ability to implement and monitor billing policies and procedures
• Demonstrated supervisory and personnel management skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Results and goal-oriented
• Five years’ experience in Primary Care, three in a management capacity
• Ability to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers and management, and deal effectively and professionally under pressure
• Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance
• Ability to travel locally to centers in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco & Manatee counties.
Please click "Apply" and submit your resume today!