Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Now Accepting Applications from RNs to join our caring and compassionate team in Clearwater, FL.
Various shifts are available, including:
7a-7p Weekend Float
7p-7a Weekend Nights plus 1 weekday shift
Windmoor Healthcare, located in Clearwater Florida is a 144-bed comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and partial hospitalization programs and services. Our facility has been providing intensive treatment of dual diagnosis issues and the comprehensive approach is highly individualized, designed to guide patients and their families through the process of intervention, assessment and treatment.
• Provide direct care to adult patients with psychiatric disorders, as well as substance abuse
• Ensure the safety and well-being of the patients
• Assess, direct, delegate, coordinate, and evaluate patient care in accordance with the nursing process and the standards of care
• Recognize and takes immediate action in crisis situations
• Provides patient and family teaching and in-group settings
• Promote unit cohesiveness through positive peer support
• Evaluates the effectiveness and implications of own decisions.
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Prefer one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse. Prefer six (6) months in psychiatric nursing. Knowledge of current nursing procedures, the nursing process, medications and their correct administration
• Currently licensed as a Register Nurse in the state of Florida
• Current CPR Certification required
• Current Florida Driver’s License
Must be able to pass the AHCA livescan fingerprinting background screen.
Apply through this posting to email your resume Directly to our site recruiter! Then follow the link to the Windmoor Application page to select your preferred shift.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase healthcare properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion.