Posted on Feb. 6, 2018
Full Time, Part Time, Contractor
Fast growing Licensed Private Duty Home Health Agency is seeking an experienced RN. This is a permanent, full time, contracted position.
The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the State of Florida; possess excellent clinical and assessment skills; and have knowledge of State Regulations.
Education requirements• Communicates with Faith Home Health regarding changes in patients conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
Experience requirementsExperience with coordination of patient care services, and intake are essential. Prior experience working for a Private Duty Home Health Agency is preferred.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Current CPR certification.
SkillsPHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Various shifts available. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear.
Work hoursExcellent pay and benefits.
Full time, Part time, Contractor
Faith Home Health is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V