Posted on Jan. 15, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Lexington, KY area
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT CLINICAL SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a REGISTERED NURSE to join our organization as DIVISIONAL ASSESSMENT SUPPORT / CLINICAL MDS SUPPORT IN OUR LEXINGTON, KY AREA.
The Divisional Clinical Consultant / MDS Assessment Support will support the health campuses located in our South Kentucky Divison, which includes Lexington and Cynthiana, KY area. We are seeking an experienced clinical MDS support to oversee the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process, ensuring accuracy of coding and by capturing all applicable aspects of care delivery to the resident. This position requires frequent travel including overnight stays. On-call availability is critical to success in this role.
The responsibilities of our Divisional Clinical Support / MDS Support will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and assessing MDS submissions
- Assisting Clinical in ensuring assessments are accurately coded to present a complete picture of residents' clinical status and services rendered
- Reviewing RUG scores
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and best practices
- Providing consulting advice for divisional clinical support related to MDS Assessment process
- Developing and implementing standardized training modules, and training and in-servicing of new and current MDS staff
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* State licensed RN
* Minimum (5) years of experience with MDS assessment and RUG-III/RUG IV
* This position requires extensive travel between the campuses in this Division
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.