Posted on Mar. 19, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Indianapolis, IN area
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) professional to join our organization as DIVISIONAL EMPLOYEE RELATIONS SUPPORT.
The Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will provide HR support to the health campuses located in our Central North Division, which include our Carmel and Lafayette, IN areas . This critical role partners with divisional and campus leadership in the areas of employee relations, recruitment & retention, training, compensation, workers compensation and employee satisfaction surveys. This position requires frequent travel within the Division. Trilogy will provide an auto allowance and laptop for home office use.
The responsibilities of our Employee Relations Support / Human Resources Support will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance regarding coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions while enforcing Trilogy's policies and procedures
- Conducting Peer Reviews on a regular basis to ensure compliance with all Trilogy HR standards
- Leading all HR related activities during acquisitions and start-up situations
- Assisting with recruitment, retention and recognition programs at health campuses
- Investigating and responding to employee complaints
- Facilitating and planning for Trilogy's Caregiver Preceptor and Nurse Mentor programs
- The Employee Relations Support / HR Support will also assist in training and onboarding new Executive Directors and department leaders as they join the Trilogy team
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Four (4) year college degree
* PHR or SHPR preferred
* Three (3) to five (5) years experience in employee relations
* Knowledge of employment laws & regulations and guidelines including EEOC, ADA, FMLA, Workers Compensation, etc.
* Prior experience in healthcare, senior living and/or long-term care preferred
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-