Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location North Indiana Division
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT MECHANICAL SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced REGIONAL MAINTENANCE MANAGER to join our organization as CAMPUS SUPPORT - PLANT OPERATIONS.
Our Campus Su pport - Plant Operations / Regional Maintenance Manager will support the health campuses located in our North Indiana Division, which will cover, but not limited to, VALPARAISO, SOUTH BEND, LOGANSPORT, & WABASH, IN AREAS. This position will lead the efforts of maintaining Trilogy's health campuses, grounds, tools, materials, equipment and maintenance programs within a specific territory. The successful candidate MUST have prior experience in building management o perations.
The responsibilities of our Campus Support - Plant Operations / Regional Maintenance Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and training the maintenance teams located at each Trilogy Health Campus
- Consulting with onsite management (Executive Directors) in regard to building and grounds concerns, renovations, upgrades and regulatory codes
- Assisting with contractor selection and performance when requested
- Sustaining the Company's Preventative Maintenance programs
- Directing emergency assistance efforts for campuses as required
- Serving in a hands on maintenance role as necessary
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in leading maintenance/plant operations for multiple properties, sites or locations
* Strong background in electrical, mechanical, construction and building trades is critical
* Experience in skilled nursing, assisted living, or hospitality industries preferred
* Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of building codes and relationships with state regulatory agencies
* Must be available to assigned campuses 24/7 and open to travel (within the division) on an extensive basis, including overnight trips as necessary
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-