Posted on Dec. 2, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced, strategic and reputable Regional Director, Education Sales (Northeast) that can help lead us into continued growth and innovation. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
Here's what we are looking for in you:
- Implement sales strategies to increase productivity and ensure overall organization profitability
- Identify prospective clients and follow up to generate sales while integrating efficiencies into company practice
- Manages the end-to-end sales process
- Maximize the potential sales volume including new services with current Windham clients.
- Identify and Introduce new services, both first and third party to both clients and prospects that represent diversified business that produces revenue
- Understands the desired solution by clients and partners with the business to design solutions that meet client requirements and delivers value
- Excels in client relationships by listening, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Keeps abreast of the education industry and its competitive landscape
- represent company at tradeshows and conferences
- Demonstrate effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business
- Organized and pays close attention to detail and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to tackle sales obstacles with innovative solutions
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in the field
- 10+ years of successful Education Sales experience with well-respected growth companies, ideally in the Education space
- Open to taking on new projects as assigned by management
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Ability to travel as needed
Here's what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.
Please apply@ www.windhampros.com - Careers - Apply Now