Posted on Jul. 16, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Indianapolis, IN area
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT CLINICAL SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a REGISTERED NURSE to join our organization as a DIVISIONAL CLINICAL CONSULTANT / REGIONAL NURSE.
The Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse (RN) will support the health campuses located, but not limited to, in our Michigan, Ohio and North Indiana areas. Our Divisional Clinical team is responsible for providing support to the Directors of Nursing and nursing teams located at Trilogy's senior living health campuses. This highly rewarding position is accountable for providing nursing knowledge, advice and counsel to our campus leadership. Successful applicants will be passionate about caring for the elderly and able to work in, and create, a positive working experience as part of a team.
The responsibilities of our Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse will include, but are not limited to:
* Assists with the recruitment and interview process to fill campus Director of Health Services positions. (Phone interviews or in person if local).
* Coordinates with the Sr.Leadership to implement system-wide clinical programs, policies and procedures and Clinical MIS systems to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and promote efficient clinical practices.
* Leads the development and implementation of written policies and procedures that set up standards for clinical practices and compliance giving specific guidance to management, professional staff, and individual departments as appropriate.
* Conducts assigned clinical system audits at health campuses to promote regulatory compliance.
* Partners with the Director of Training and Leadership Development with clinical leadership training.
* Develops, reviews and implements the monitoring of plans of correction and ad post survey preparedness.
* Assists health campuses as assigned during state surveys. Researches policies, regulation interpretation, etc.
* Maintains professional competencies of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of current changes that may affect health care systems.
* Reviews reported issues, concerns, or questions relative to clinical matters. Provides consultative leadership and support to all campuses as appropriate. Includes close coordination with the VP of Clinical Operations, Clinical Compliance Support and Clinical Support and interaction with all levels of the leadership team.
* Collaborates closely with the Peer Review Team and monitors the Clinical Assessment Tool (CAT) to determine deficient areas, assist with correction action plans and follow-up to ensure health campuses achieve regulatory compliance and are in accordance with Trilogy standards.
* Adheres to department procedures and completes special tasks to ensure projects are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Follows resident's rights and responsibilities, including the right of refusal.
* Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a RN degree.
* Valid state RN license.
* Current and valid CPR certification.
* Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' registered nurse experience in a healthcare, senior living or long-term care facility. Previous nursing home geriatric experience is strongly preferred.
* Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in a multi-facility environment.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
* This position requires extensive travel between the campuses in this Division and frequent overnight stays.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-