Posted on Jul. 20, 2017
$65,000.00– $70,000.00 Annually
Tempur-Sealy International recognizes that our employees are our most important resource. As such, we strive to treat each individual with respect and courtesy and build an atmosphere characterized by strong teamwork, mutual trust and open communication.
We offer competitive pay with a $2,000 sign on bonus (continuous employment required)!! Our Drivers on average earn $65K - $70K annually.
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical, dental and vision insurance effective at date of hire
• Company paid Life, AD&D, and short-term disability insurance
• Pension plan available through the union
• Liberal employee purchase plan
An Affirmative Action Equal opportunity Employer
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• 12 months verifiable driving experience within the previous three years. Driving experience defined as interstate operation of a Class A, combination vehicle/ tractor trailer.
Qualifications• Must possess a current and valid Class A CDL
• Safe driving record with no more than one accident or moving violation within a 12 month period
• At least 22 years of age
• EOBR experience is considered favorable
Responsibilities• Drivers are required to operate safely and strictly within all Company and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations at all times
• Primary responsibilities will include the delivery of Tempur-Sealy bedding to regional customer base, and return with backhaul loads when available
Skills• Mountain driving experience is considered favorable
Work hours• Overnight trips may be required several times throughout the work week, but Drivers will be home on the weekends