Posted on Aug. 29, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities Our Recruitment Internship is designed to give you real work experience. This internship takes place in our Home Office located in Louisville, KY. This internship opportunity is Unpaid. However, we will work with your institution to provide class credit upon completion of your internship.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES OF OUR RECRUITMENT INTERNSHIP:
* Applicant Tracking System Assistance - Daily recruitment administration and support (postings, removing positions, adding new candidates, follow up with candidates as needed, etc.)
* Market Research and Analysis - Conduct community research on civic, educational, and other potential partnerships in new markets. Identify contact names within the organizations for the purposes of creating a mutually beneficial relationship. Consolidate information into easily digestible formats.
* Support healthcare related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management
* Contact applicants for job interview or career fairs
* Evaluate Resumes and setup interviews
* Assist with the management of our Employee Referral Program
When I first applied at Trilogy for the summer recruitment position, I was expecting to just file paperwork and not learn a whole lot. As I got accepted for the intern position I quickly learned how to use computer programs that I would use quite often, such as iCIMS. I became knowledgeable with the employee referral program, and realized what a good job posting should look like. As an intern with Trilogy I felt like a part of the team, everyone who I came into contact with while I interned here was friendly and always seemed positive about what they were working on. Everyone was readily available to help me out if I needed it. My summer internship with Trilogy was overall a wonderful experience, they allowed me to create my own schedule so that I still had time to balance my summer, they gave me a lot of cool souvenirs, and it allowed me to gain professional experience and work with people who are actually passionate about their careers!
Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Minimum Freshman year completed
* Exceptional skills in Word & Excel
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-