Posted on Aug. 29, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities Our Recruitment Support Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institutions requirements.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES OF OUR RECRUITMENT INTERNSHIP:
* Applicant Tracking System Assistance - Daily recruitment administration and support (postings, removing positions, adding new candidates, follow up with candidates as needed, etc.)
* Market Research and Analysis - Conduct community research on civic, educational, and other potential partnerships in new markets. Identify contact names within the organizations for the purposes of creating a mutually beneficial relationship. Consolidate information into easily digestible formats.
* Special Projects
* Support healthcare related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management
* Reconcile ICIMS hires / ADP
* Contact applicants for job interview or career fairs
* Printing /evaluating resume's/set up interv
* Assisting with the management of our Employee Referral Program
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
When I first applied at Trilogy for the summer recruitment position, I was expecting to just file paperwork and not learn a whole lot. As I got accepted for the intern position I quickly learned how to use computer programs that I would use quite often, such as iCIMS. I became knowledgeable with the employee referral program, and realized what a good job posting should look like. As an intern with Trilogy I felt like a part of the team, everyone who I came into contact with while I interned here was friendly and always seemed positive about what they were working on. Everyone was readily available to help me out if I needed it. My summer internship with Trilogy was overall a wonderful experience, they allowed me to create my own schedule so that I still had time to balance my summer, they gave me a lot of cool souvenirs, and it allowed me to gain professional experience and work with people who are actually passionate about their careers!
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Uppper level college student seeking internship for credits in the Communications or Business program.
* Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Internet research.
* Experience with Photoshop or other graphics programs a plus.
* Compatible major such as Business, International Business, Marketing, PR, HR, Finance, etc.)
* GPA 3.0 or higher
* Candidate must demonstrate why he/she is the best via essay/interview
* Candidate commits to a full semester
* Candidate will intern 10-15 hours per week /flexible hours
* Exemplary communication skills with internal/external customers; oral & written