Posted on Jul. 6, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Indianapolis, IN area
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Talent Engagement Team as a RECRUITMENT SUPPORT INTERN.
Our Recruitment Support Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institutions requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applicant Tracking System Assistance - Daily recruitment administration and support (postings, removing positions, adding new candidates, follow up with candidates as needed, etc.)
- Market Research and Analysis - Conduct community research on civic, educational, and other potential partnerships in new markets. Identify contact names within the organizations for the purposes of creating a mutually beneficial relationship. Consolidate information into easily digestible formats.
- Special Projects -Create and assemble recruitment collateral packets for community organizations and top prospect candidates
- Support healthcare related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management
. Reference checks (conduct and enter in ICIMS)
- Post career fair information on Career Builder/marketing & PR as needed
- Order career fair supplies, mail fair items back, make copies, oral & written
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-