at Job News
Posted on Oct. 9, 2017
Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance
Job News USA is looking for a dynamic, sales professional to join our growing Tampa Office.
Job News is a multi-media recruitment advertising company with operations in 15 cities across the USA and our Tampa operation is one of our most progressive, leading edge offices.
You will be responsible for soliciting and selling recruitment advertising campaigns through Web, Print, Broadcast (TV/Radio), Social Media, digital recruitment and Job Fairs both locally AND nationwide
• Our successful candidate will require at least 2 years of sales experience, ideally in the recruiting, or advertising fields
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals
• Possess the ability to effectively market the tremendous value of our outstanding suite of products
• Computer literate
• Strong presentation skills
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Find new clients needing recruitment solutions
• Develop existing clients and partner with them to determine the appropriate media for their hiring needs
• Participate in training and development programs
• Successfully complete required calls and leads on a weekly basis
• Communicate with management and administrators to build successful campaigns for our clients
Your Success Will Be Rewarded:
• This exciting opportunity comes with a base salary and a strong commission package.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
Our office is in the Westshore area of Tampa and this position will offer you the opportunity to market to Tampa hiring needs, together with both regional and national needs.
Job News USA is a total recruitment advertising solution in all forms of media across the United States including web, job fairs, broadcast, print, billboards, job aggregators, social media and more. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
We're looking for winners who want to make a difference and achieve great things.
If you're ready to take control of your career and your financial future so you can make the kind of money you want to make and have the ability to develop your career into larger roles within the Company, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
If you can effectively sell, if you are willing to work hard to be the best you can be, and you are a strong closer, than we want you to be part of our team!
E-mail your resume today!