at Job News
Posted on Apr. 6, 2018
Job News is looking for a talented, passionate General Sales Manager: Recruitment Advertising for our Cincinnati office.
Job News is a direct response recruitment advertising agency. The company was founded in 1994, in Louisville,
Kentucky. Our focus is on helping employers more effectively attract talent for their open positions by marketing
positions targeted at both active and passive job seekers.
While headquartered in Louisville, we have physical sales office locations or regional service centers in 11 U.S cities.
In this position you will:
• Achieve/exceed budgeted financial goals
• Train, manage, and motivate all sales personnel
• Lead from the front to maintain and grow a personal book of business
• Train sales team to sell products and services via Digital Solutions
• Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with local clients
The General Sales Manager is the management professional in the Cincinnati market and leads a team of both inside
and outside Sales Representatives.
• We look for: deeply passionate, highly motivated, bold, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales management professionals
• A high energy professional with a proven track record of success in both Sales and Sales Management (Media Sales or Staffing is ideal)
• Hire, Train and Motivate a team of top quality sales professionals.
• P&L Responsibility
• Cultural Leader
• Desire and Work Ethic to be #1
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Previous P&L experience
• College degree
• Media Sales or Staffing experience
• Entrepreneurial Spirit