at Job News
Posted on Nov. 18, 2016
General Manager: Recruitment Advertising
Job News is the leader in local multimedia recruitment advertising across the U.S. The company was founded in 1994, in Louisville, Kentucky. Our focus is on helping local employers and employees connect through broadcast, digital and print media offerings, as well as job fair events.
While headquartered in Louisville, we have physical sales office locations or regional service centers in 18 U.S cities. Recruitment advertising services include:
• Recruitment products that extend across mobile, social and web environments to reach active and passive job seekers.
• Job News and Jobs Weekly, editions of which are localized to 18 domestic markets, including Denver, Kansas City, Nashville, San Antonio, Louisville, Austin and Tampa.
• Recruitment campaigns, which are placed through a network of over 2000 local media partnerships, including many of the largest radio and television channels in the country.
• Employment events, attended by over 100,000 job seekers annually, throughout over 30 U.S. markets.
• A high energy professional with a proven track record of success in both Sales and Sales Management (Media Sales or Staffing is ideal)
• Hire, Train and Motivate a team of top quality sales professionals.
• P&L Responsibility
• Cultural Leader
• Desire and Work Ethic to be #1
• College degree
• Media Sales or Staffing experience
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
The General Manager is the management professional in the Kansas City market and leads a team of Sales Representatives.
We will reward success:
• Strong Base Salary
• Monthly Results Bonus
• 401(k) Contribution
• Health, Dental, and Life Insurance