Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Recovery Specialist Position:
We are currently looking for money motivated individuals to fill a full time Recovery Specialist Position.
Meet with hiring managers on Thursday, September 15, from 10am-2pm. All applicants please fill out the "quick apply" section on the top of this page with your name, email address and phone number. Click apply now to be provided the location address.
• All of the positions will be hourly plus there is a commission incentive attached to every position. Hourly wage is negotiable based on work and or collections experience.
• We offer full benefits( medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more)
• Flexible Scheduling. The ability to request your schedule week by week
• Notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone to solicit payment.
• Work with customers to pay amounts due on delinquent accounts.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
• Update delinquent customer’s information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Meet Production Goals: Promise to pays, dollars collected, and individual, team and/or department goals.
• Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with peers, superiors and customers.
• Some nights and weekends required.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma. 6 months collection or call center experience preferred but not required.
Apply in person on Thursday, September 15, from 10am to 2pm. Hiring managers will be on site to meet with interested candidates.