Posted on Sep. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing. Create and modify documents and assisting with preparing meeting materials and additional clerical duties as assigned.
• Answers telephones and directs callers to appropriate staff person.
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information;
• Greets, assist and directs visitors;
• Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail;
• Tracks employee occurrences and sends all related paperwork to employee;
• Maintain, track and file training documentation for employees and individuals supported;
• Create and tracks agency training class evaluations via spreadsheet;
• Update and maintain agency applications;
• Process completed applications and attach tracking cover sheet;
• Enters individual’s event report information into spreadsheet, fax and file reports along with creating trend analysis information for program staff;
• Update and maintain the individual’s database
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client focused
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Associates degree
• Two years of related experience