Posted on Oct. 20, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring talented and competitive RECEIVABLES SPECIALISTS that can help lead us into continued growth and innovation. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
HERE\'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
* Responsible for reconciliations and related accounting
* Work to maximize collection of past due amounts, including regular communication and follow up with customers
* Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Research and resolve issues independently using multiple data sources and systems
* Use logical methods to address problems and develop effective solutions
* Resolve disputes with clients and customers and escalate accounts when necessary
* Prepare competed reconciliation on a monthly basis and on request
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and a good telephone presence
* 2-3 years of customer service experience with proven track record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
HERE\'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
* A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
* An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
* A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
* Competitive compensation package
* A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
* We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
* Awesome company events for you and your family
* Employee driven charitable and community outreach
* Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO THRIVE IN A CHALLENGING, FAST PACED, GROWTH ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT, CONSIDER JOINING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF NEW GROWTH CREATING A WORLD CLASS BUSINESS SERVICES ORGANIZATION.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.