Posted on Oct. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
University of Florida Jacksonville Healthcare, Inc. is hiring a Radiology Ultrasound Supervisor.
** Relocation Assistance is Provided **
As a working supervisor you will supervise and coordinate the operations of the Ultrasound Department of a large academic medical center.
Jacksonville Florida is a popular location due to our convenient location, mild climate and reasonable cost of living. From the sandy beaches and our downtown riverfront to our saltwater marshes and woodland trails Jacksonville has a lot to offer! Historic city of St Augustine is an easy drive to experience the Outdoor Amphitheater and waterside restaurants and street shops. We invite you to come explore and enjoy the experience!
When UF Health TraumaOne began in 1983, it was the first trauma program in the state of Florida. Today, it is still the only adult and pediatric Level I trauma program in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. Our team consists of UF trauma surgeons, nurses and healthcare professionals with extensive training in caring for trauma patients who are available on campus 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Education requirements1) Graduate from an accredited 2 year Radiologic Technology Program and registered through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (A.R.R.T.)
2) Graduate from an Ultrasound Program and certified through the ARDMS or ARRT
3) RVT must be obtained within the first year of employment
Experience requirements• 3-5 years radiology experience: supervisory experience.
Qualifications• Minimum of two (2) current certifications through ARRT or ARDMS (abdominal is a plus)
• Current Florida State License (Radiographer) or Ultrasongrapher certification from the ARDMS
• Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Responsibilities• Supervisory responsibility for 10 FTE’s, department budget and exhibit exceptional standards of behavior.
• You will be responsible for training, evaluating, interviewing and recommending staff for hire.
• Ensure accurate and timely services are provided to customers
Skills1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Ability to work well under pressure to complete deadlines.
3. Demonstrate appropriate computer skills.
4. Familiar with imaging equipment and all other patient care equipment.
STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Complete the Quick Apply
2. Attach resume or summary of experience and submit