Posted on May. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
The Radiology Technologist will operate radiographic equipment to produce radiographs of body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by the ER Physician in accordance with the Radiologist accepted protocol. The technologist will also be proficient in the positioning of the patient and examining table to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician. Technologist will also practice radiation safety techniques with the ALARA principle in mind, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding skills, and knowledge of applicable exposure factors, to maximize radiation protection to patient and staff.
Each technologist will operate CAT SCAN equipment to produce Computed Tomography (CT scans) of the body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by the ER Physician in accordance with the Radiologist protocol. Technologist will be responsible for administering and consenting for contrast both IV and oral, while being aware of all possible reactions and side effects. The Technologist will also be responsible for filling out appropriate paperwork and ensuring proper documentation in patients’ chart.
Our Primary goal is to ensure patient safety and satisfaction, while acquiring an acceptable exam of diagnostic quality. Essential
• Able to perform moderate and waived testing per Clinical Laboratory's and according to patient care unit's policies and procedures.
• Able to interpret the results of moderate and waived tests and take appropriate action on waived test results.
• Maintain and use all instruments in the Clinical Laboratory safely and correctly
• Responsible for ensuring company wide compliance with state and federal Clinical Laboratory rules and regulations
• Responsible for traveling to one Emergency Center location per day unless otherwise specified
• Perform quality control procedures and maintain records on these checks
• Perform calibrations in compliance with manufacturer’s requirements
• Ensures proficiency testing specimens are done at each center in compliance with policy
• Oversees documentation of temperatures/humidity checks
• Monitors appropriate send out lab procedures
• Maintains current appropriate and needed policies and procedures
• Demonstrate knowledge of new testing methods, products and instrumentation; remain informed on all current technologies
• Maintain inventory of necessary supplies and submit orders for restocking as needed
• Demonstrate the values to team concept on a consistent basis
• Interact professionally with all department members, physicians, staff, administration and the Director of Clinical Laboratory
• Responsible for documenting correct information for compliance purposes.
• Remain knowledgeable about appropriate testing procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Other Benefits include:
Extraordinary Company Culture
Time to Genuinely Care for Patients
Paid Holidays, Including Birthday Pay
Top Work Places 2013 - 2014 - 2015 -2016
Click Quick Apply to submit your resume