Posted on Sep. 11, 2017
The Quality Technician will be responsible for all aspects of product quality including assurance of products specifications, calibration of equipment and maintaining documentation.
Education requirements• Maintain and update SOP's for all quality procedures and work instructions
• Testing of in-process and final products, including particle size distribution and turbidity
• Calibration of testing equipment
• Training of hourly emplyees who are conducting in-process sampling and testing
• Maintaining accurate and up to date test records
• Maintains sample retention
• Purchase quality/test equipment as required
• Analyzing off spec product and performing root cause analysis
• Providing monthly reports of quality nonconformace's
• Responsible for the multiple locations in Texas
• Maintaining customer specifications as required
• Other duties assigned as needed
• Travel to rail car terminals to ensure screen quality.
Experience requirements• 2+ years of experience in either oil & gas or quality fields, Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred.
• Travel Required - 20% per week
• Laboratory experience required
• Required comupter skills include Microsoft office suite (Excel, Work, and Outlook)
• Ability to maintain project confidentiality
• Good Planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and track multiple projects at a time