Posted on Nov. 23, 2016
Quality Support Representative / Bilingual Spanish
The QSR position is responsible for cultivating team and individual, both CSCs and MRs, growth through monitoring incoming/outgoing calls, call behaviors, coaching, mentoring, metric interpretation and associated documentation of the Contact Center for quality. The QSR is also responsible for coaching and mentoring to drive performance. They will also be a support resource to encourage collaboration among assigned team members and other members of Member Relations.
The Quality Support Representative will support the direction from the Senior Leadership Team of the Contact Center in monitoring, observational feedback, driving performance expectations, execution and delivery of initiatives and processes designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our agents within the Contact Center.
Primary interactions are with Associates and Operations Leaders. Significant interaction as well with all other departments within the Contact Center, including Clinical Support Services and Command Center.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Ensures that contact center calls (live and pre-recorded) are adhered to by monitoring and providing consistent feedback for continuous improvement for all agents
• Daily coaching of all monitor calls with a written recap to the associate and Operations Leaders
• Provide constant and reliable verbal feedback to daily interactions, execution of processes or delivery of initiatives to the Manager of Quality Assurance
• Be an active participant of QOM model
• Responsible for creating, providing and supporting a work environment focused on coaching, mentoring, and driving processes designed to assist agents in achieving their full potential.
• Conduct reverse Y cording with associate when appropriate.
• Document daily and provide weekly recaps to identify areas of opportunities for the Contact Center through observations and actions.
• Participate in strategies to provide daily/frequent motivation to the Contact Center agents aligned to objectives being driven.
• Interprets, analyzes data and monitor call behaviors including ACW, call times, breaks and long/short calls in order to assist OL in coaching to these behaviors using Five9, Tableau, SharePoint, Access Databases and other reporting tools.
• Ensures compliance of department policies and procedures as well as all forms of communication within the contact center.
• Participates in assessment of training needs and activities to improve performance.
• Work with the Operations Leaders, Clinical Support Services and Training Associate to conducts trainings and initiatives as needed on quality topics
• Remain current on departmental updates by reading and understanding documentation provided through e-mail, team meetings, center handouts and training.
• Use quality monitoring data to compile and track and report performance at the team and individual level.
• Evaluates results in aggregate to identify learning deficits and opportunities for performance improvement activities.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed. Reviews documentation and reports compliance with Matrix standards.
• Operates various office equipment, including but not limited to telephones an computers
• OB/IB dialing based on Contact Center needs
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills And Abilities
• Must have a proven track record of providing excellent Member experience, while balancing the need for attention to details.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, in addition to strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be comfortable speaking in small or larger audiences when providing feedback.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including, Outlook, Word and Excel, SharePoint
• Minimum of 9 months of Matrix Contact Center experience; Health Care definitely a plus
• Excellent coaching and development skills
• High level of attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Solid interpersonal and customer service skills for effective communication with all employee levels
• Strong Customer Focus
• Must be innovated and flexible
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to maintain confidential information
• Must be flexible to work within Contact Center hours
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
No travel required.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.