Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Stratosphere Quality, an Industry Leader in Quality Inspection, is seeking individuals who need challenged and are motivated by making a difference with the work they perform! Our teams make a difference in the lives of many consumers every day. The work they perform helps to ensure the safety and quality of the most popular mid-sized sedan on the market today! If you are seeking a job in which you will do the same thing every day, day in and day out, then this is may not be the job for you. Our Quality Inspectors learn about ALL facets of Automotive Manufacturing and Assembly including automotive parts, components, sorting and rework projects. They are challenged everyday with new tasks and projects in different areas.
Marysville – Sidney – Anna – Russells Point
Start at $13/h
*Benefits, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation
· Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
· Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
· Reworking parts including deburring or replacing a component part
· Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
· Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
· Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
· Valid driver’s license
· Independent and reliable transportation
· Read and follow written work instructions all employee policies, work rules, and directions
· Meet the following Physical Requirements of the job such as lifting, walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift and extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers
* This highly visible role provides opportunities for advancement! We are proud to promote from within whenever possible. 40% of our supervisory and management positions were filled with internal promotions in 2015!!
If you enjoy a fast-paced work day that is filled with variety and want to be a part of an award winning team. Then we encourage you to apply today!