at Terumo BCT
Posted on Jun. 13, 2017
Responsible for providing high level, as well as detailed, quantitative and qualitative analytical support to the quality organization, leveraging the various quality system applications. This position will function as a corporate quality liaison with individual plant/intellectual property (IP) sites.
* Develop and present analysis, analytical tools and models as needed within the corporate reporting function
* Subject matter expert on quality systems data (e.g. complaints, non-conformances)
* Provide continuous application support for the Quality System Reporting models
* Provide report and data validation support for various quality reporting systems
* Manage quality report enhancements (partner with individual plants/IP sites)
* Perform audits of data integrity across systems
* Reconcile, document and communicate differences among the various quality reporting systems
* Analyzes problems and implements solutions to ensure consistency and accuracy of the quality systems
* Participate in Quality Data System Development and Maintenance activities
* Interface with other functions and processes where quality data is required (continuous improvement projects, CAPAs, etc.)
* Special projects as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
* 5 years of relevant quality metrics analysis and reporting experience
* Experience working in an international organization preferred
* Direct experience with enterprise-class complaint, nonconformance or ERP systems
* Direct experience in data testing and validation of systems and processes desired
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Proficient in MS Excel with the ability to create reports, charts and pivot tables
* Self-directed individual with strong motivation and willingness to take initiative. Should work independently but accept constructive supervision
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of associates and management
* Interpersonal skills, team oriented and willingness to learn
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
STATE: Colorado (US-CO)
COUNTRY: United States
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.