Posted on Oct. 15, 2016
Brannan Sand & Gravel now Hiring!
Brannan Sand and Gravel is looking for a Quality Control Technicians to join the team in the asphalt lab. This employee performs routine duties to complex field observations for the purpose of verifying conformance to construction plans and specifications.
* Testing and inspection of road construction materials, including but not limited to, Hot Mix Asphalt, Aggregates and Field Density.
* Analysis of test data and takes corrective action to prevent non-conforming products.
* Documenting test results and maintaining testing equipment.
* Responsible for proper procedures, accurate computations and reporting of all findings throughout the day.
* Proactively ensuring the asphalt operations organization communicates clearly both with customers and other Brannan team members to maximize quality and efficiency.
* Responsible for reviewing KPI’s and quality control reports.
* Minimum of 5 years technical experience in the construction industry
* Background in HMA material testing and nuclear density testing
* Current CAPA A, B, C certification preferred
* Valid Driver’s License and Clear MVR
From your first day, you’ll feel what it means to be part of a culture, where you’re a name not a number and where hard work is seen and rewarded!
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an EEOC
Apply in person, resume via email or online!
(Quick Apply for info)