Posted on Feb. 2, 2018
$13.00– $14.00 Hourly
Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift (1pm - 9pm)
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for the safe & efficient operation of the shift assigned. This is a skilled position involving responsibility for the safe operation of sampling and testing of parts and materials.
Experience requirements• High School diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
• Minimum 1 year Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to interpret drawings & specifications
• Ability to multitask
• Good computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office)
• Good oral & written communication skills
• Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
• Must be able to perform duties with periods of bending, stooping, lifting (up to 50 lbs) and extended periods of standing
• Knowledge of / experience in Die Cutting & Laminating operations a plus
QualificationsDuties and responsibilities:
• Inspect, test or measure product for conformance to specification – first article and in-process inspections.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges or micrometers.
• Read blueprints, data, manuals or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments required.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades or moisture content and quantities inspected or graded.
• Determine acceptance or rejections of materials based on measurements and test results.
• Complete inspections using optical comparators, coordinate measuring machines, and other advanced measuring equipment.
• Works with minimal supervision to independently perform the job of Quality Assurance Technician in its entirety as assigned.
• Complete quality assessments during manufacturing
• Ensure inspection equipment is calibrated correctly.
• Determine quality assurance of product prior to movement throughout manufacturing.
• Collaboration between associates and supervisor/leads concerning inspection results.
Skills• Working knowledge of ISO9001 work environment
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Knowledge of effective team-building approaches, and team dynamics
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks/projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking
• Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and persuasively
• Knowledge and use of work processors, spreadsheets, databases, and applicable inspection equipment.
Work hours2nd Shift (1pm - 9pm)
To Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume and select "APPLY NOW!"