Posted on Feb. 19, 2018
Manages Quality Management Systems relating to production and assembly areas in a cost-effective manner and in accordance with specified requirements.
Responsible for compliance of TS16949 certification.
Education requirements• Four year college degree
Experience requirements• 3-5 years experience
• Preparation of Quality Management Systems Documentation, central plans, PFMEA’s (Process Failure Modes & Effect Analysis), inspection standards
• Proficient with TS 16949 discipline
• Familiar with various problem solving techniques
• Quality Management Systems
• Automotive Industry Action Group methods
• American Society for Quality
• Quality Assurance Engineers & Technicians
Responsibilities• Manage quality assurance personnel
• Provides quality engineering support for in-process and final acceptance to established engineering and customer requirements.
• Reviews and approves manufacturing engineering work instructions for adequate "point of inspection" operations.
• Monitors inspection and test work instructions for comprehensiveness and clarity.
• Interfaces with customer and supplier representatives for the resolution of any problems with in-process or final product acceptance submittals.
• Assists in the performance of failure analysis for customer-returned material and initiates or recommends corrective action as required.
• Responsible for the review and approval of new and revised test procedures.
• Technical support to the Inspection, Manufacturing, and Testing procedures for acceptance criteria.
• Initiates and/or recommends procedures for establishing new or revised workmanship standards, standard repairs, inspection methods, and process controls.
• Assist in recruits, retains, manages, and conducts performance evaluations for subordinate personnel to ensure a well-qualified and motivated department.
• Provides technical and administrative support and guidance for direct and indirect reports.
• Some travel required to potential vendors and customers.
Skills• Accuracy – must be detailed oriented in all document preparations
• Using proper methods in maintenance of quality documentation
• Computer proficiency
• Demonstrate organizational skills
• Problem solving
• People skills
• Supervisory skills
• Reasoning skills
• Organizational skills
Work hoursWork Hours - Day Shift
APPLY TODAY - Email your resume or apply in person!
1. EMAIL: Fill out the quick apply form, attach resume, and click the "apply now".
3. APPLY IN PERSON: Fill out the quick apply form and select "apply now". On the next page, select employer address to access.