Posted on Jan. 5, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Springs at Lafayette
Talk with a Recruiter Jennifer (877) 748-4946
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
DO YOU HAVE STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS?
If so, we want to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES and our new location; THE SPRINGS AT LAFAYETTE is NOW HIRING !!!
THE SPRINGS AT LAFAYETTE is a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility.
We are currently looking for a CERTIFIED RESIDENT MEDICATION ASSISTANT / QUALIFIED MEDICATION AIDE (QMA) OR CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE (CMA) to join our team.
The responsibilities of our Certified Resident Medication Assistant / Qualified Medication Aide / Certified Medication Aide will include, but are not limited to :
- Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document all medications used in the Health Campus
- Verify that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled
- Perform medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse
- Follow health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
- Accurately measure, record, and report the vital signs of residents
- Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied as directed
- Promptly notify the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse or the Director of Health Services of any errors or reactions to medications by residents
- Follow established guidelines concerning the storage of drugs and biologicals.
We are seeking candidates for FULL and PART TIME opportunities on ALL SHIFTS!!!
APPLY TODAY to secure your interview time slot!!!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must have current, unencumbered state Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA) license; must be able to provide all necessary documentation
* Experienced QMA or CMA, preferably in a long-term care or home care setting
* Strong clinical skills
* Able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions
* Able to relate information concerning a resident's condition and to make independent decisions when warranted
* Must be compassionately committed to customer service and have a love of the elderly
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-