Posted on Jan. 26, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can put your production/manufacturing experience to work? At Birchwood Foods, you can use your talent in bold, exciting ways.
The Quality Assurance Technician ensures that all products are cooked, packed and distributed for Birchwood Foods are safe and wholesome and that they meet customer standards for food safety and quality. This position also assures compliance to areas of manufacturing and packing including raw materials, food processing, finished product, storage, handling, and shipping.
• Uphold Birchwood Food Safety and Quality requirements.
• Oversee food production, ensuring product is produced according to regulations.
• Make sure QA documentation is accurate and maintained at all times.
• Conduct standardized tests on food to ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding factors such as color, texture, or nutrients.
• Lead and train employees on new products, ensuring compliance to specifications and manage their progress.
• Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal skills; fluent in English
• Good, basic Math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc)
• Excellent computer skills (data entry, Word and Excel)
• Handling raw and cooked product
• Testing cooked sample products
• Lift up to 40 pounds or more
• Verifiable and good work history
• Excellent attendance
• Reliable transportation
• Stand for extended periods at a time
Come Join Our Team!
Our values have built a team-based environment where communication and community involvement are encouraged. We offer exciting career opportunities throughout our organization.
Birchwood Foods - a company committed to developing our employees and being the best in the business.
To apply please complete 'Quick Apply' and/or apply in person.