Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
The Quality Assurance Technician ensures that all products are cooked, packed and distributed for Birchwood Foods are safe and wholesome and that they meet customer standards for food safety and quality. This position also assures compliance to areas of manufacturing and packing including raw materials, food processing, finished product, storage, handling, and shipping.
• Uphold Birchwood Food Safety and Quality requirements at all times.
• Oversee food production, ensuring product is produced according to regulations and QA documentation is accurate and maintained at all times.
• Train employees on new products, ensure compliance to specifications.
• Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal skills; fluent in English
• Good, basic Math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc)
• Excellent computer skills (data entry, Word and Excel)
• Handling raw and cooked product
• Testing cooked sample products
• Lift up to 40 pounds or more
• Verifiable and good work history
• Excellent attendance
• Reliable transportation
• Stand for extended periods at a time
To apply please complete 'Quick Apply' and/or apply in person.