Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods.
We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service.
• Experience in MPI, LPI, Visual for mud motor components and down hole drilling tools required
• Oilfield experience in Quality Control function
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Knowledge of Inspection and Quality Control methods, techniques and equipment
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Sustains quality in correlation with industry standards and customer requirements.
• Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
• Coordinates and performs internal and external quality audits.
• Participates in the investigation of faulty work and consult with customers and management team.
• **All other duties as assigned**
An Equal Opportunity Employer