Posted on Mar. 26, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Part time and Full Time Driver Positions Available
Class B and Route Drivers Needed
***Semi Retired or Retirees Welcome to Apply!***
BENEFITS for Full Time Exployment: Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Opportunity for advancement
***Veterans are encouraged to apply***
All applicants must pass a drug screen.
At DaRob Inc., we are proud of our work we do in the medical waste service industry. We excel at medical waste disposal, training, quality assurance, compliance, and validation testing. Due to our hard work and passion for the industry, our company continues to grow and expand creating new positions and new opportunities for those looking a rewarding career in an ever growing industry.
Education requirements• High School Diploma or the equivalent
Experience requirements• Class B Driver (Part Time) - Must have CDL Class B, DOT CARD, and must have 5 years experience
• Route Driver Position (Full Time) - NO CDL REQUIRED and must have 3 years experience.
• 2 or more years of customer service experience required.
• Maintains current required license, with an excellent driving record.
Qualifications• Demonstrates good computer skills and knowledge of intranet.
• Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle. Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe operation of the vehicle.
Responsibilities• Manages assigned routes ensuring customers’ waste is picked up in a timely and accurate manner.
• Pick up and transport waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
• Plans daily schedule based on customers’ needs by reviewing daily paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc. provided by the Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher.
• Pick up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day.
• Ensures waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway.
Work hoursVaries Shifts Available. Part Time and Full Time Positions.
Veterans are encouraged to apply! Proud supporter of veterans!
EASY TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attach resume and select "Apply Now".