Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
The Property Manager is accountable for the overall operation of the apartment community or development for the owners or property management firm by performing essential job functions personally or through subordinate associates.
Accountability and Responsibilities:
The Property Manager is accountable for managing the day to day operations of the property to maximize revenue generation to meet or exceed established budget parameters. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Provide prompt and superior customer service to all residents, prospective residents, visitors and vendors.
• Rent collection and timely deposit of all rent payments & fees, including posting to resident ledgers.
• Conduct Market Surveys and provide recommendations to District Manager
• Plan and execute marketing strategy to qualified sources to increase traffic to the community and/or property
• Oversee and participate in leasing and renewal activities to maximize revenue and retention goals.
• Train, direct, motivate and develop property staff to ensure proper performance is obtained to achieve established goals.
• Process of S.O.D.A requests and reconciliations according to policy.
• Follow established purchase order procedures to effectively manage and monitor expenditures as well as to ensure timely processing all invoicing without exception.
• Oversee maintenance in the preservation of the asset to include capital projects, unit turn policy compliance, and work order processing in addition to inspection of all units to ensure quality standards & resident compliance.
• All other duties as assigned.
Manages 1-5 employees in the Maintenance Department as well as the Rental Office. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• 2+ years of Property Management or Assistant Property Management experience required
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school plus one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to work nights and weekends required
• Must possess a current driver's license and proof of auto insurance
T&R Properties is a Smoke Free Employer.
T&R Properties, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.