at Kirby Risk
Posted on Feb. 15, 2018
We are looking for a Project Manager who enjoys the experience, the art and science of designing a project build, and collaborating with vendors to bring best in class customer solutions.
If you are a project manager who insists on project accuracy and believes that accurately, diligently reading prints and providing competitive quotes is time well spent, then Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has a great opportunity for you in Terre Haute, Indiana!
Come join Kirby Risk and be part of a great team!
Manage construction projects from quotation to final billing for contractor customers to ensure project accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Your Specific duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
• Managing and maintaining all projects through the Virtual Job Folder site
• Researching and providing price quotes, submittals, shipping requirements and manufacturer information for customers
• Cross-selling, up-selling and assisting customers in sourcing additional products when appropriate
• Monitoring and managing job queues and open order reports
• Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with other business units and departments, as well as demonstrating professionalism when representing the company
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College level coursework and/or equivalent 4+ years relevant work experience
• 3+ years’ electrical products sales experience and a thorough knowledge of electrical products and their applications
• Knowledge of construction basics: accurately read product catalogs, price sheets, blueprints and specifications
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer contact skills
• Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel and Adobe Pro X
• Strong telephone etiquette, attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
• Effectively set priorities and meet deadlines
The candidate must possess the ability to talk or hear both in person and by telephone. This position requires the candidate to sit for extended periods, with specific vision abilities including close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel is required.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by
Thursday March 1, 2018.
Refer to Job #01801-1. Email questions to:
Any responses not reflecting the education/skills/experience required will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kirby Risk is a regional electrical distributor with 38 locations in Indiana, Illinois and Ohio.