at Terumo BCT
Posted on Jun. 13, 2017
Terumo BCT is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Manager (Change Management), which is responsible for managing all or parts of project lifecycle from initiation to close. This person will define project requirements and scope, and prepares formal project documents for the execution of a project. Effectively collaborate with vendors, technical resources and stakeholders.
* Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate for project needs and status.
* Defines and manages projects of small to moderate scope.
* Facilitates and coordinates activities and tasks involving project scope, schedule and budget.
* Facilitates the definition of quality and risk, and manages the project accordingly.
* Tracks status and metrics on the project delivery involving scope, schedule and budget.
* Resolves and/or escalates project-related issues in a timely fashion.
* Manages communications, expectations, and interactions with all departments and internal stakeholders.
* Delivers informative, well-organized presentations on project status and selected project topics.
* Tracks lessons learned and shares with team members.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 3 years experience
* Ability to manage all or parts of project lifecycle, from initiation to close
* Has had responsibility for preparing formal project documents for the execution of a project
* Experienced with defining the project requirements and scope
* Demonstrated effective use of the disciplines of project management practices to plan and manage projects
* Shown ability to effectively collaborate with vendors, technical resources and stakeholders
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PMP or equivalent certification is desirable but not required.
* Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Travel required (up to 15%)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the recruiter at:
We have preferred partners, no agency calls please
STATE: Colorado (US-CO)
COUNTRY: United States