Posted on Apr. 9, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, 401k / Retirement Plan, Paid holidays
Founded in 1975, Mid-State started out as a Machine Shop with 15 employees servicing mostly Phosphate industry. Today, MS employees over 500 people serving the Phosphate, Chemical, Power, Citrus, Sand & Aggregate, and many other industries by offering turnkey solutions including field maintenance, fabrication, dragline repair, machining, pump repair, gearbox repair, and valve repair. MS is equipped with industry experts, 200,000 square foot of shop space, and overhead crane capacity up to 35 tons allowing MS to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Some College preferred
Experience requirements• Creation and maintenance of all contract values and budgets.
• Input and maintain change orders and change order requests.
• Monitor project progress throughout the life of the project.
• Prepare partial, final lien releases, and all required notices
related to jobs and subcontractors.
• Input and maintain project forecasts.
• Secure all necessary approvals and ensure that standard
company procedures are followed.
• Reporting per job status for Account Manager deviation.
Qualifications• MS Excel
• Adobe Acrobat 2017
• Customer Service Communication; verbal, organizational and
Responsibilities• Adaptation to management styles and personalities
• Team Player with strong interpersonal skills
• Dedicated and Hardworking
• Ability to Multitask.
• Detail Orient.
Skills• Time Management to meet Data Entry Deadlines.
• Confidentiality for Customer information and Invoicing
Work hours• Location- Lakeland, FL
• Shift – 8:00am – 5:00pm (30min lunch)
• Benefits Available – Medical, dental & vision Insurance, 401K,
vacation & holiday pay