Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
Program Services Assistant
The Episcopal Church Home
Program Services Assistant (Non-Exempt)
Under the supervision of the Corporate Compliance Officer, assists in planning, coordinating, and implementing the Activity Programs.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must have successfully completed State approved Activity Training Course, or complete once hired.
• Must be a qualified Activity Professional or Recreational Therapist who is licensed or registered either nationally or by the State in which practicing.
• Eligible for certification as an Activity Professional or as a Therapeutic Recreational Specialist by a recognized accrediting body.
• Must be current on state sanitation course.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must be able to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
• Ability to communicate orally and/or in writing with residents, families, the staff and the public in the English language.
• Safely able to lift and transfer residents weighing an average of 150 pounds, with or without assistance, on a frequent basis.
• Able to push residents in wheelchair weighing up to 250 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Computers, telephone, copiers, printer, Word, Excel, and other office equipment experience required.
This is a part time position working 20 hours per week, every other weekend, shift and hours vary.
The Episcopal Church Home is a Drug Free Workplace.
The Episcopal Church Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Fill out the quick apply form and select apply now.
2. Select apply online and follow the link provided, select apply via email or select apply in person to access employer address