Posted on Feb. 22, 2018
401k / Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
Kaleidoscope, Inc is an adult day program for special needs! We love our participants and know you will too!
Program Activities Coordinator (PAC)
Full-time position with benefits, must be available M-F 8am-4:30pm
Starting pay $14.00/hr (negotiable based on experience)
The Program Activities Coordinator (PAC) will develop and manage an activities program for participants at Kaleidoscope, Inc. The PAC reports directly to the Director of Programming.
Apply in person or via e-mail. See apply buttons.
Education requirements· High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements· One year’s experience in planning and implementing activities for a specialized population
· Party planning
· Knowledge of recreational activities for special needs population
· Ability to adapt arts and crafts for special needs population
· Ability to multitask and adapt to daily changes in the demands of the position.
· Knowledgeable of computers and various Microsoft Office programs.
Responsibilities· Train and assist Program Assistants with activities as necessary.
· Order needed supplies when necessary.
· Monitor weekly Program Assistant planning sessions.
· Review activity planners for variety and appropriateness
· Publish weekly schedules.
· Track and assure appropriate completion of Daily Activity Logs.
· Create monthly calendar and update as necessary, make contacts and schedule guests.
· Publish calendar and Kaleidoscoop and mail out.
· Assure that activities are individualized to meet participant goals.
· Tract data and publish monthly program evaluation reports.
· Assist with in-services for staff.
· Attendance to meetings.
· Assure that the participants’ rights as according to Kaleidoscope, Inc.’s policies are strictly enforced.
· Provides assistance with group activities and personal care of participants as needed.
· Be familiar with Kaleidoscope, Inc.’s policies as well as its mission statement and its meaning.
· Responsibility of coordinator to organize and appoint a planning committee’s for large events.