Posted on Aug. 29, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
The production worker position performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. This includes rubber, stretch cord, sewing and packing. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
2. Sews, cuts, clips, hooks or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
3. Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
4. Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
5. Track production on schedule boards.
6. Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
7. Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
8. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
B. Teamwork Orientation.
C. Time Management.
D. Technical Capacity.
Apply online or in person by going to the 'Apply Now' button for contact and location information.