Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Trillium Farms, located in central Ohio, is a leading producer of safe, high-quality eggs. We are looking for applicants with outstanding technical skills, problem-solving skills and a firm work ethic to join our team. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who embody our company’s culture.
The Production Specialist’s main responsibilities include taking care of the chickens, as well as, maintaining the egg belts that carry eggs from the barn to the processing facility. Work involves performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled poultry related tasks in accordance with specific instructions. This position includes basic mechanical duties to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Check the feeders, waters, and otherwise cares for poultry
• Cleans poultry houses, pens, feeders, water devices
• Keep and check records on mortality of poultry, feeding of poultry, and other information on flock
• Monitor and repair egg belts, ventilation, including checking all fans, food, and water systems
• Perform related work as required
Qualifications and Skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Varied experience in farm work
• Varied experience in mechanical work
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to perform all job duties of the position. Must be able to reach, bend, twist and lift above the head. Also, must be able to work in various climate conditions.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Benefits and Perks
This position starts at a competitive hourly rate and benefits that include; Health Insurance, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, and a 90 day review with potential wage increase for our stellar employees.
Please Click on Apply for Address/Location
to Meet with the Hiring Manager Between the Hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, 03/21/17.