Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
PRODUCTION LEAD - MACHINE OPERATOR
NOV Ameron Pole Products is a leading manufacturer of Tapered Steel Poles used in the nation’s infrastructure of power distribution and transportation requirements. We currently have an immediate opening at our Tulsa location for a Production Lead – Machine Operator.
Responsibilities include: Direct and supervise production operations to assure adherence to safety, quality, time standards, and process improvement. Provides leadership and maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, personnel, and resources. Develops best practices through 6S, Lean, and Six Sigma Principles. Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data. Answers questions and responding to requests, as needed.
***Interested? Apply today! You may submit resume via email or meet our recruiters in person on Wed. April 26th from 10am - 2pm. You will be redirected to our email address and in-person apply address:
Required Experience: The successful candidate must have:
• 2 plus year supervisory experience
• Strong problem solving skills with proven examples
• Must be a self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
• Good computer skills to include use of touch interface modules
• Decisive leader in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to read a tape measure, wheel gauge, micrometer, charts and blueprints.
Physical requirements: Includes continual standing, walking, lifting, twisting with periodic bending, climbing, stooping, crawling and crouching. Working conditions may consist of loud noise, exposure to heat, fumes, and bright light.
• High school diploma or GED
• Associates in Business or Trade School Certification
• Experience in 6S and LSS (Greenbelt Preferred).
We offer competitive salary dependent upon exp. and education, MED/DENT insurance, holiday pay & 401K. Must be HS grad or possess GED. Drug screening and Background check is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer