Posted on Mar. 30, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Volunteers of America has openings for Production Cashiers at our Thrift stores on Indianola and Henderson Rd. in Columbus, OH. Our Production Cashiers play a vital role in representing VOA. Duties include maintain guest services, generate sales, operate cash register, assist in loss prevention, housekeeping, merchandising, signing and pricing to ensure smooth flow of merchandise through store and efficient use of resources. Provide customer assistance to improve sales and customer base.
To Apply, enter contact information on the right followed by uploading a resume or visiting us in person at the address provided upon clicking "Apply Now".
Education requirements• High School graduate or equivalent
Experience requirements• Retail, cashier: 1 year
Qualifications• Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and registers
• Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
• Ability to freely access all areas of store including selling floor, stock area, and register area
• Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store
• Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store
Skills• Verbal and written communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Great attitude with friendly personality
Work hours• Varied hours/days as business dictates