Posted on Jan. 30, 2018
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
New Pay Structure for 2018! Pay increase every six months for the first two years!
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Under direct supervision the depositor is responsible for ensuring that raw product is deposited into appropriate equipment according to client specification for size, height and weight.
The depositor is responsible for maintaining the equipment to minimize down time.
The depositor is responsible for evaluating the size, height and weight of the product throughout the shift and to make necessary adjustments to the equipment or product to ensure adherence to client specifications.
The depositor must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area needed in the plant.
Essential Functions (mental & physical):
• Set up equipment according to specifications
• Dismantle and clean equipment
• Make adjustments to the equipment or to the product as needed.
• Ensure equipment runs effectively to prevent down time.
• Variety of Bakery Equipment
• Previous experience in a bakery environment
• Use of bakery equipment
• Ability to track and log measurements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Food Safety Certification preferred
• Good math skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to write
• Good Team player