Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
(Air Conditioned Facility)
Job duties include:
• Mail processing, mail sorting, and various types of printing
• Material handling
• Hand and machine work involved
• Operates multiple mail processing machines
• Must be team oriented with excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work from a standing position and bend/lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs
• Must have good technology skills and excellent attendance
• Must be willing to learn all aspects of job
• Core hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
• Occasional overtime and weekend work required
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• On the job training
• Full benefit package
• Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
**Training provided. Excellent benefits available**
Computer assessments required in basic keyboarding, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required. L & D Mail Masters is a tobacco free facility. E.O.E.
To complete an online application, to email resume or for address to apply in person please fill out the "Quick Apply" box at the top of the page and complete the prompts that follow.